After a few questions regarding my makeup choices, I decided to write out this post! This is what is with me all day everyday and somedays I don't use ALL of these things. These are just my go to necessities :)
- Aqua Liner eyeliner waterproof Haute precision- The best way to describe it is it gives the look of shimmering water on your eyelid. Very interesting. I use this one least of all, but I do like the effect in the inner corner of my eye! You can buy it at Sephora.
- Maybelline brow pencil in blonde- Cheap, efficient and gets the job done!
- Jemma Kidd black liquid eyeliner- I could go on and on for years about how this is the most revolutionary, amazing, long lasting eyeliner. It goes on like paint, dries like a permanent marker and lasts for DAYS. You CANNOT smear this stuff. It's almost like a tattoo. Expensive? Fairly. You can get it at Target, but it was worth EVERY penny.
- Sephora Black waterproof eyeliner- My go to eyeliner for my lower lid. Doesn't smudge, it stays put and is very waterproof. One of few lower lid eyeliners I've used that doesn't fade and smudge through the day.
- Cover Girl Luminous Blush in 425- I love the shimmering effect this powder gives. It even helps with softening the look of your skin and goes great over top a layer of blush. Very feminine!
- Tarte for True Blood natural cheek stain- Ok, so the first reason I bought this was the True Blood factor, yes. But it also has a cherry smell and contains little flecks of sparkle throughout the cherry red stain. I love this stuff!
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush sheer shimmer pink lip gloss- Cheap and long lasting! I wear it over a pink lip stick all the time!
- MAC Lipglass- I don't even remember the name of the shade and then name rubbed off, but needless to say this IS the best lipgloss. There is a reason it's so popular.
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- My go to chapstick. I usually put this on underneath any lipstick or lip gloss. It also gives off a cooling effect to your lips and really really helps my always chappy lip skin.
- Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers- Just classic.
- Sephora pink shimmer lip stick- I rarely wear anything but pink lipsticks. It just goes with my skin tone. I've never had any complaints with this one. Long lasting and inexpensive :)
- L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale gentle mineral concealer- I use this stuff every single day under my eyes. It's great for dark circles and I have the WORST dark circles of anyone you will ever meet. You think you have them bad? Mine are worse. Believe me. This is the last thing I brush over my dark circles, after I apply some concealers (see below)
- True Match super-blendable Powder in Neutral soft Ivory- Lightest of lightest shade powder for my lightest of light skin. It's one of the only powders that comes close to matching my skin tone and it works like a dream!
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for eyes- One of two products I use under my eyes to cover the purple dark circles. I've been using this product since I was 14. Always has worked.
- Lancome Paris Effacernes Waterproof undereye concealer- This is what I use as well to cover the dark circles. It's a shade darker than the previous one so the 2 on top of eachother work really well. I purchased this at Sephora. Fairly expensive, but I only have to buy it once a year!
- Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer- Been using this one since I was 14 too. Never found a concealer any better than this one. :)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush sparkling shadow in Twinkled Pink- The reason I love this so much is the design of the bottle believe it or not. It's so easy to apply. I love that it has it's own brush head and you don't have to use your fingers. PLUS, the pink shimmer is beautiful!
- Maybelline New York the Falsies volume express mascara- Currently I am using this mascara and have been pleased with the results, but I am always searching for new and better mascaras so when this runs out, I'll probably try a new one!
Wearing my favorite MAC LipGlass!